We have now been given assurances from the Government that we can reopen. We are working incredibly hard to follow all the Government guidelines and recommendations to ensure we are providing a COVID-19 Secure business.
Once we are open, we are sure you can all appreciate that business will be slightly different to normal. We have detailed below the steps we are taking to ensure we are a Covid-19 secure business.
Booking and Payments
- Pre-booking is essential for all customers to help limit your contact with staff on arrival. We have also limited our capacity so pre-booking is required.
- Waivers – all customers will be required to fill in a new waiver form before attending (this includes customers who have previously filled out a waiver form with us). Please ensure that your entire group has completed a waiver form before attending to reduce contact and serving time.
- We reserve the right to refuse entrance to any customers or staff displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- Contactless Card Payments – we have contactless card payments available. This is absolutely our preferred payment method.
- We have reduced our capacity to account for 1 person per 100ft2 to ensure social distancing is possible for all of our customers and staff.
Social Distancing Measures
- As per Government Guidance, all visitors who are not part of the same household will need to remain at least 2 meters apart and there have been social distance measures implemented throughout the building.
- Our staff will be wearing Visors and/or face masks, so please respect their safety and remain at least 2 meters from them at all times.
- Numerous hand sanitiser stations have been installed throughout the premises. We strongly encourage all visitors to regularly sanitise their hands and to thoroughly wash their hands in the toilets.
We have always had a strong focus on cleanliness and hygiene, however as a result of COVID-19 we have implemented numerous additional measures to ensure we are providing a safe environment for all our staff and guests.
- Face Masks are mandatory, All of our staff will be wearing Face Masks and/or Face Shields, so please ensure you respect social distancing around our staff members and other members of the public.
- We have implemented new procedures to ensure that our already high standard of service provided during our Birthday Parties is COVID secure. We are running a reduced timetable for parties and also limiting numbers to 1 person per 100ft2
Test & Trace
- We have changed our booking system so the booking cannot be made without the name and contact details of everyone in the booking, everyone’s safety is our priority. Please be aware that contact details collected will be shared with the Government NHS Test & Trace system if required.
What steps are we implementing to keep the venue clean?
- We have dedicated cleaning teams who will be on hand during all opening hours and their sole responsibility will be to ensure the sanitisation of all high traffic areas. We are also implementing daily deep cleans of our entire facility.
- We have hand sanitiser stations located throughout our premises and strongly encourage all guests to sanitise their hands before, during and after their visit.
How are you going to ensure the safety of your staff?
- The safety of everyone who attends our premises is our utmost priority and we are doing everything we can to ensure they are safe. Our staff are all be provided with Visors, hand sanitiser and gloves when required which will allow them to remain mobile and safe. Additional PPE is available to staff members if they wish to use it.
- We have implemented additional training courses on health & safety, Covid-19 and new policies, all staff members are required to attend and pass this training prior to returning to work, and should any staff member present any symptoms of COVID-19 they have been instructed to remain at home and follow the appropriate Government Guidance. On top of this, we have also created strict cleaning procedures and ensured we have done everything we can to adhere to social distancing in the workplace.
- All staff members & members of the public will be required to have a temperature check on the front door before they enter the premises.