The team and I felt a ‘little’ crazy during lockdown, as a result we designed and built the craziest UV mini golf experience just for you.
Aiming for maximum fun (as always), whilst transporting you into a wonderland a million miles away from reality.
PLEASE NOTE THE CRAZY GOLF IS SITUATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE BUILDING - WE DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE A LIFT AT THE PREMISES BUT ARE WORKING ON DISABLED ACCESS.
- Bookings are available in 15 minute time slots to allow earlier bookings to progress around our course and keep within social distancing guidelines. As a guideline we suggest allocating 45 - 90 minutes.
- Parking is available on site (32 spaces)
- We are currently only taking online bookings due to Covid restrictions - see our Covid Statement prior to booking.
HOW TO PLAY
- Take it in turns to putt the golf ball, each attempt counts as one score, the person with the lowest score at the end of the game is the winner.
- Please allow a maximum of 8 goes per person per hole, unless otherwise stated at the start of the hole (some of our holes are a little crazy).
THE BORING STUFF (RULES)
- Players acknowledge they are playing at their own risk
- Please do not swing your putter above knee height
- Please play the course in the correct numbered order
- If your ball leaves the course place it back on the course where it exited
- If you ball lands close to the edge/an obstacle it can be moved, however, no more then the width of the putter head
- Please place your putters and golf balls in the disinfectant buckets at the end of the course